Due to the increasing popularity of testosterone replacement therapy today, TRT hormone in Melbourne is fast becoming the word of mouth of many people. Indeed, it has become a popular topic, particularly in the medical scientific community.
We can attribute this fact to the countless number of men, not just here in Australia, but in many different parts of the globe also, including the US and Canada. They are comprised of middle-aged and senior men, who are turning their attention to this hormone therapy procedure in an attempt to find a way to address what they perceive as a reduced amount of the hormone that is responsible for making them characteristically male.
There are many preconceived notions about TRT hormone, about what it does and what it does not do. Some men think that TRT is invigorating and would make them feel more energetic, enhance their mental acuity, and render them sexually functional again. The majority of men think that TRT replacement therapy is the answer to their growing health concerns.
So, the underlying question here is when is the best time for us to take up a TRT treatment program. How do we know that it could hurt more than help? If you are suspecting you may be a likely candidate for TRT program, you need to reach out to a qualified TRT doctor first for a consultation and for you to undergo proper test procedures.
Take a Cautious Approach
There is still a lot to do with TRT hormone treatment in Melbourne in terms of carrying out a more comprehensive, definitive trial to men. Until that day has come to pass, try to have a more cautious take on TRT therapy.
First, take stock of your health.
- Have you thought of any other possible underlying reasons why you are easily fatigued, have a diminished interest in sex, or can’t reach or sustain an erection, among many other symptoms we usually associate to low testosterone?
Like for instance, are you seeing to it that you always have a balanced, nutritious diet? Do you engage yourself in an exercise program? Are you always having a good night’s sleep? Get yourself into this line of thinking first before thinking of TRT therapy as your final resolve.
- If you used to have an active sex life, see to it that you have ruled out any psychological or relationship issues first, because there is a high chance that they could be contributing a lot here.
- Are you thinking that your erectile dysfunction is induced by having a reduced amount of testosterone in your system? Did you know that cardiovascular disease can also lead to erectile dysfunction?
Submit Yourself to an Accurate Assessment
- What you can have with a misrepresented or inaccurate test result for TRT is a missed case of testosterone deficiency or a falsely diagnosed health condition. Know that the best time to measure your testosterone level should be between 7 am to 10 am. This is the time of the day that this hormone is at its peak.
Measuring out your body’s T-level other than we suggest here would run the risk of having an increased margin of error, hence, the results would be highly questionable.
If your initial testosterone reading is low, it is highly recommended that you seek a second opinion. But this time around, it should be carried out on another date and not on the same day as your first test, but still between 7 am to 10 am. A qualified endocrinologist is the best medical professional to look for if you are seeking for secondary TRT screening test.
- If you are undergoing TRT treatment already, you need to see your TRT doctor periodically. This way your attending physician would be able to perform testosterone checks on you, and perhaps even other lab tests that he may deem necessary for you to take.
The purpose of this measure is to make sure that the hormone treatment program you are having, which is a lifetime commitment, is not causing any kind of disruption to your prostate gland or inducing any harm to your blood chemistry. Proper monitoring is the operative word here.
Set the Right and Realistic Expectations
It is wrong to think that the purpose of TRT treatment is to help put an end to all your health issues, but there is a good possibility that it will significantly help in improving the quality of your life.
It may not restore the sexual function or physical fitness that you used to have, it may not even make you live long, keep you away from the prostate and all. Do not allow yourself to have this wrong line of thinking and seek TRT therapy have all these kinds of expectations in mind.